A Wealth of Possibilities
You have realized your dream of financial success and now you want to use that wealth to reflect your goals, dreams, and priorities through a lasting and growing legacy. Our Family Office team of professionals will navigate the details and complexity of your wealth management while you continue to grow your business(es) and live your life. Our team provides comprehensive and objective oversight and, most importantly, peace of mind.
Trusted Family CFO
Simons Bitzer Family Office is a team of trusted professionals who bring an objective and holistic perspective to family management. We bring together the many advisors serving your family, organizing and filtering information to streamline your decision-making process. As your family CFO, Simons Bitzer’s Family Office professionals will ensure the decisions affecting your family wealth reflect your family values.
We work with families who aspire to use their wealth in ways that complement their priorities and goals—to make meaningful contributions that lead to lasting legacies. Simons Bitzer is known for its expertise in providing CFO services to businesses, and through our Family Office services, we provide the same acumen to ultra-high-net-worth families.
Family Office and Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Statements and Recordkeeping
- Manage day-to-day duties:
- Bill paying
- Account reconciliation
- Payroll oversight
- Deliver Regular reports and statement packages
- Manage day-to-day duties:
- Management and Organization
- Establish procedures
- Oversee Family Office employees and household employees
- Provide analysis and paperwork for major asset purchases
- Account and management duties for other family entities, including real estate holdings
- Risk Control
- Establish internal controls
- Review accounts and validate transactions
- Assess and obtain appropriate insurance coverage
- Unbiased and Independent Investment Oversight
- Assess and oversee family financial advisors
- Organize investment planning activities
- Provide investment activity summaries and ROIs
- Develop an overall strategic financial plan, budgets and cash flow projections
- Educational funding
- Philanthropic Endeavors
- Form, manage and advise on family charitable trusts
- Giving options
- Maintain documentation for tax purposes
- Tax Services
- Family-related tax returns and documentation
- Tax planning
- Estimated tax payments
Gregory Simons, CPA
Principal & Founder
Ready to Connect?
"My business relationship with Simons Bitzer began in 2009, and once introduced, Greg and his skilled and talented team were very proactive and professional. They took the time to get to know me and my business. They have become a trusted partner and I appreciate their business savvy approach to problem solving, and their immediate response to any questions. Collectively, the team has a wealth of knowledge, and they are proactive on all my tax and accounting needs, allowing me the freedom to focus on growing my business.
It gives me great security to know there’s always quality advice on hand as my business grows and I have to make decisions. I highly recommend Simons Bitzer to those who are thinking of seeking professional accounting services, or to simply provide a “health check” on your current accounting business."–Deb Walton, Owner, Indy City Gifts
Ready to connect and learn more about our Family Office service?